Popular Posts

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Day 1

Today, I felt like it was time. Time to share my transition from fulltime employment to unemployment to self employment. We can blame the change Presidents. We can blame our boss. We can even blame--hold on....Ourselves. I am not saying I lost my job. Nor did the President cost me my job. It could be our boss' fault for not seeing what kind of employee you really are. I did just like everyone else. I got depressed. I finally picked myself up dusted myself off and started walking. Yeah it took a lot of energy to realize. I had little or no support or it at least felt like it. SO, do we need to hit rock bottom or have a few rocks hit our head? We are all different. As time passes I hope to give you insight into to me, my company, and You. All-in-One Portal

No comments: