Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Is Life Fair?

I have found that helping others has its merits and place. Also, I found that the returns are not as great as you might think. You think others put your actions high. You will find out that is not the case. You have to take into consideration of the source. You should mainly please yourself. I try different ways to accomplish things. I don't always make the right choices. You have to examine every choice. Then, you decide to change or not. I have created several websites. I am trying to build a business. The main issue before me is marketing. I am a good conversationalist but I need to learn about marketing and packaging. I need to make sure that the website presentation says what it needs to say, as in the site should present the idea of its purpose. Here are some of my websites: Milbee Company or New Portal or Avalonstreasures or New Shoppng Portal. I always appreciate comments but they aren't always what you would hope. I hope to continue to grow in visibility on the internet. I will eventually start an eBay store. I wish everyone luck in their hopes and dreams. Have a great day.

No comments: